Subject: Ministry of Justice and Digital Technologies, invitation to the PLUS Forums_2025
From: "Konstantin Grizov plus-alliance.com" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2024 17:14:52 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Mr. Liisa-Li Pakosta!

Allow us to hereby express our respect to you and our interest in future 
cooperation.

The Organizer of the event, the PLUS Group, has been in the event management 
business for more than 16 years now, with over 50 international thematic 
forums under the PLUS-Forum brand organized and held for the representatives 
of the government officials, relevant ministries and agencies focused on the 
digitalization of society, as well as business, banking and retail 
communities, in the capitals of Central Asian republics.

We invite the heads of the relevant departments of the Ministry as our key 
speakers at the next international PLUS-Forums in 2025 
<https://www.plus-forum.com/> !

Official letter is attached.

Looking forward to your response!

Best regards,

Co-chairman of the PLUS-Forum Steering Committee

Konstantin Grizov

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]